Class Policies For All Classes
Taught By Ray Seyfarth
TEC 234 266-4859
- You are responsible for attending class and keeping up with all
- No copying allowed. Penalty: 0 for 1 program or
homework. F for the course for second offense.
- No cheating on tests. Penalty: F for the course.
- No make-up tests. With valid excuse the final exam score will
replace a missing test.
- Be on time for tests. Late arrivals may be allowed to take a test
with a valid excuse (to be decided my me).
- No late programs or homework.
- No dropping after the official drop date.
- The final exam will be given at the scheduled time.
- No extra assignments.
- These rules will apply except for circumstances which I consider
| Average ||
| >= 89.5 || A |
| 79.5-89.5 || B |
| 69.5-79.5 || C |
| 59.5-69.5 || D |
| < 59.5 || F |
Office for Disability Accommodations
If a student has a disability that qualifies under the
American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and requires accommodations,
he/she should contact the Office for Disability Accommodations (ODA)
for information on appropriate policies and procedures.
Disabilities covered by ADA may include learning, psychiatric,
physical disabilities, or chronic health disorders.
Students can contact ODA if they are not certain whether a medical
Mailing address: 118 College Drive # 8586; Hattiesburg, MS 39406-0001;
Telephone: (601)266-5024; TTY: (601)266-6837;